Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

How To Make Extra Money From Home - How I Earned $10 From Mylot

I came across MyLot in one of the community forums I signed up with. Since I do a lot of posting to other forums I decided to take a look at this one to find out if there's an opportunity to Make Extra Money From Home through this forum. It appears to be an interesting place because it covers a wide range of topics for posting and discussion so I finally decided to join.

Mylot is more than just another paid to post forum but it is more of a social networking sites the only distinction is Mylot pays you for your quality contributions. What is so amazing is you can find more than hundreds of thousands of people who are actively participating in various discussions across the globe.

Mylot is a legitimate website and not a scam. It is highly recommended for those individuals who love to spend time on the internet to answer simple questions or start a simple but interesting discussion on anything under the sun.

Here is the proof of payment I received from Mylot:


Whenever you have earned $10 you qualify for payout via paypal. If your account reaches $10 this month, then your cash is sent automatically on the 15th of the subsequent month. There are numerous methods to make money apart from posting topics and replies, you can post images too and get paid for it. Your earnings can be maximized if your reply to a discussion is picked as the best answer which indicates a positive rating.

How much will I earn per response or discussion in Mylot?  Mylot does not reveal this to avoid abuse but your earning varies depending on the quality if your response, the same applies for the discussion started by you. MyLot has a 24 hour earnings period from midnight to midnight United States Central Standard Time. It has a great earning method which indicates that it is unlikely to go out of business.

Mylot is one of those fun earning sites and I do highly recommend it to anyone. You  will not get rich from using Mylot but it is a fun way of earning a little extra each month. :)

Are you in? FREE Signup - Join Mylot Now!

1 comments

Unknown April 15, 2015 at 9:29 PM

Hello…what is the fun of sitting at home and working all alone on an impersonal machine? I am a very social person and like to get out and mingle. Maybe you should try some more, to convince a person like me to give up a day job. There are wonderful blogs on sites like buy graphics design , how to make money online from home and www.envato.com which speak highly of work-from-home freelancers. I find them quite interesting to read. I will keep freelancing work for a rainy day. At present though, I am happy working 9 to 5.

Post a Comment